ICON Utility Services understands that projects of any size cannot be completed without some degree of concern for security and asset protection. Our team of highly skilled security advisors bring decades of experience from law enforcement and public safety to the private sector and utility industry. Our security advisors have strong backgrounds in management, supervision, incident planning and management, strategic and tactical operations, training, and risk analysis. Our professional team are proven leaders in this field who have developed partnerships and good working relationships with the many stakeholders in the industry.
- Our teams can navigate all security and investigative issues affecting day-to-day operations of major projects
- Executive protection
- Conduct comprehensive site security reviews, provide customized security plans, conduct vulnerability, and threat assessments in compliance with industry standards
- Conduct physical security assessments to determine the most efficient and cost-effective means to protect assets
- Investigative services for stolen or missing equipment and materials
- Conflict management
- Law enforcement liaison to coordinate and assist with criminal investigations
- Pre-employment background investigations and investigations regarding employee misconduct
- We can provide specialized training on loss prevention, security and situational awareness, active shooter, and workplace violence. We can also provide employee enrichment training to include basic supervisory skills and advanced leadership principles and practices
- We can provide 24 hr. monitored and recorded CCTV surveillance cameras, motion detection alarms and security lighting
for project sites
- We can also provide 24 hr. uniformed guard services (licensed by CA Bureau of Security and Investigative Services) with post orders specific to your project’s needs.